Today, we discuss about the most common health problem that is nothing but chronic cough. If you have cough for more than 3 weeks, it is called as chronic cough. In medical term chronic means somewhat that lasts for a long time. It is a common issue, even though it should not be ignored.
Types of Coughs
- Dry Cough that irritates throat and lungs but doesn’t produce any mucus.
- Wet Cough is caused by bacterial infection and produces mucus.
- Stress Cough plays role when you are under stress. It neither produce any mucus nor related to infection. It sometimes happen during the travelling of airways.
- Barking Cough is generally encountered in children and it’s a sign of viral infection.
- Whooping Cough is a cough that sounds whooping and it is a serious sign of infection.
More common causes of chronic cough
- Cigarette Smoking
- Sinus problems and postnasal drip
- Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Infections similar to bronchitis or pneumonia
Less common causes of chronic cough
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Congestive heart failure
- Lung diseases
How to prevent getting Chronic Cough?
- If you are a smoker, try to get rid of it completely.
- Consult your health professional for controlling Asthma, Postnasal Drip, or GERD to avoid cough symptoms.
- Keep one’s distance from the people who are sick with bronchitis or pneumonia.
- Eat seasonal fruit as it is rich in fiber and flavonoids, which helps to prevent chronic cough.
Almost all health problems, encounter due to the free radicals and oxidative stress produced in the body. Dave’s Noni Juice has full of antioxidants which fight against these harmful elements. During infection, the immune system generates inflammatory cytokines and free radicals. Due to this, oxidative stress is produced which raises inflammation already present. Noni juice has strong antioxidant property which includes all the essential nutrition and phytochemicals.
Vitamin C presents in the noni has powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory property to heal the diseases like bronchi and other viral infections. Vitamin E maintains the functionality of the immune system. Hence, powerful immune system combats harmful elements and reduces the chances of chronic cough to occur.